Monday 16 June 2014

Hi
The delay this time has been because I've been away on my holidays. We had a lovely time driving to Switzerland with stops and days at Bruges, Koblenz & Heidleberg then driving through the black forest to Switzerland where we saw my son and 3 month old grandson who is great.

Now I've been back a few days and working on some poppy themed cards which will be used for the Woodware blog in July so can't show you yet and some more on the Creative stamping 17  - "The Rose Garden". Workshops for this are this Wednesday 18th June (all day or half day) and the following Tues but that one is fully booked.
I have used some of the new pivot and accordian card dies for some of these cards and then my own "Tunnel squeezy" and a few other flatter ones which I am still working on.


I'll get some more to you in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment