Saturday 11 October 2014

This week I've been working on quick cards and special cards. I'm going to show you the specials today.
Some of these are new like the box card ( thanks to Sharon Bramley for the original idea which I have adapted) others are old styles but for those of you who haven't seen them before I thought I'd include them.
Dies used here are mainly Marianne but 2 are Cheery Lynn.


 These are my tunnel squeezy cards where the apertures get smaller to stress the distance

Another box style with new dies from creative expressions

My fold back aperture cards suit a variety of  adaptations
 The card below is the one we did with Jane Gill on the Woodware retailers workshop which is similar to my tunnel squeezy above but has a front cover
 Other types which fold flat.


No comments:

Post a Comment