Sunday 11 January 2015

Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. My Christmas was great - especially seeing our grandson who is now 10 months old and we hadn't seen him since August! The disaster over the Christmas break was a roof leak during the snow which damaged lots of papers so I spent a week drying off the partial affected sheets to use in workshops or sell for silly prices and sorting everything. I therefore made no cards for 2 weeks.
I had started before the break working on the striplet dies from creative expressions. Here are some examples - I have looked at different backgrounds to them- metallic leafing, glitter, flock, embossed sheets decorative sheets etc. The lovely thing about these dies is that you can extend them to the width you want. Here are some examples although I do intend to try more.

I am also halfway through the Gemini border dies and the creative stamping "Fab 50's" workshop boards so they should follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment