Sunday, 17 May 2015

I've had 2 jobs to do this week - the first was to do some "cute cards" ready for that workshop and the second was to have a good sort out to try to create more space - not an easy task at all!!!
I must admit I lacked inspiration when tackling the cards. I wanted to use the new animals from Woodware and then I wasn't sure so I must admit I did take inspiration from the woodware catalogue and adapt their ideas for their stamps. I then looked to see what I else I had on the shelves and found some Kanban stamps of animals that hadn't sold so I decided to divide the pack up so I could sell them individually and use one myself for the rolling flower card. In my sorting out I came across the "Peter Rabbit" sheets - printouts from the CD I had and since I still had a copy of this on the shelf decided to use this for the forth card. Then I stumbled across a folder with bits of the honey bee stamped and cut out so I decided this would also make another option for this workshop. I like doing the bee with a wire spiral behind so it bounces about. The dandelion which we have everywhere at the moment in gardens, hedgerows and fields have inspired my use of it - made from the creative expressions cornflower die. It seemed to suit these types of card!

MDF shapes are my next project so Ill be sharing those with you next

No comments:

Post a Comment