Friday 28 August 2015

creative stamping 26 - Feathered Friends

This week I have been working with the latest creative stamping magazine stamps "Feathered friends".
The main focus this time was working with the new colour cloud inks from cosmic shimmer / creative expressions and also using the dies we have with the designs.
This was great for trying all sorts out with the inks -=  some worked better than others but I have included most of what I have done  just because it shows how the inks work in different situations.

  The owls don't show up very well on this picture so I've done a separate picture below. This also shows how I have used the Stampendous pop up die, and the dreamweaver tree die with the owls.
(note most of the dies above are from creative expressions - The Sue Wilson dies, with a couple of Spellbinders)


No comments:

Post a Comment