Thursday 7 April 2016

CS30 DECORATIVE ROSES & metallic gilding polishes

I suddenly realised that I haven't been up to date with the workshops boards for those who like to preview what we are doing so I'll try and catch up over the next few days.
Over the last two weeks I have concentrated on the latest creative stamping magazine stamps - Decorative roses which I really love and using them with the new metallic gilding polishes from creative expressions although we are experiencing difficulty getting stock in of these. Initially we had some problems with using them to get the same effect as John Lockwood achieved but I then thought I'd cracked it only to find at our retailer training on Monday that John uses them differently. I now do a mixture of the two - dragging sponge across to pick up polish, as John showed us but also damping the sponge at the end and creating background effects that are of a lighter colour in order to clean the sponge and get wonderful backgrounds.
I hope you like the effects


I am doing them on the CS workshop on Tuesday - full day or half day options if anyone wants to come along and try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment