Thursday 2 November 2017

Book covers from a workshop

 I recently had a family to do the bookcovers similar to the tando creative package I'd used but they just wanted to cover cheap notebooks they had purchased.
My examples include my kit book and my handmade book .

Then the next pictures are of the book covers done by the girls using these techniques on their books




they did a good job and we covered loads of techniques that they could use elsewhere.

I will do this as part of one of the mixed media type workshops in December if anyone else is interested. (Note -  It took 2x2hr workshops to complete these)

1 comment:

  1. It was a fabulous workshop we all enjoyed it and learnt so many techniques of course the girls favourite was the ink shaving foam art! We love our books thank you xx
    Kay

    ReplyDelete