Sunday 17 August 2014

hi
I meant to post the pictures from our retailer workshops last week but  didn't get round to it so I'll show you them now. The first board is what we did at the Woodware retailer training using Woodware products &  new stamps from Jane Gill and Francoise Read. We also did workshops with Fran from Stampendous showing her new stamps, matching die cuts, creative palette and new frantage products. Lin Brown did the metal workshop using dreamweaver stencils.



Then I went to creative expressions retailer training where we used an assortment of cosmic shimmer products for the decoration below these included chalk paints,crackle, shimmer paints, glitter pastes, silk glitter, die cuts, masks etc.

  after that it was lokkiking at what the new cricut explore can do. We each had a go and looked at how it set up the different layers. I was last and tired by this stage so I just have a simple 2 layered rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment