Monday 4 August 2014

hi
Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I have been on two retailer training events since last posting. We had a great time at Woodware and then I had a session with cosmic shimmer products at creative expressions. I'll show you the pictures of the projects done on next posting (no pictures yet - thought I'd done them but apparently haven't so need to wait till I go back down to the shop). After these we had our village summer fayre which I was heavily involved in but now that's gone I did have last week being able to do some cards again.
I have been working with the latest set of stamps from Creative Stamping - Cafe Riviera. Still more to do as not so happy with some of the ideas but this is what I have tried so far,
 sorry not a brilliant picture - was 3rd attempt! but you should be able to get the idea. Come into the shop to view them or book for the workshop- all day on 19th August and pm on 26th.
We have multibuy offers on in the shop this week to make room for Christmas stock so do pay us a visit if you are local.

No comments:

Post a Comment