Friday 3 July 2015

I've not done anything this week since I've been on my holidays but I thought I'd show you some of the extra things I have done over the last few weeks. I showed you a couple of pieces of wall art 2 weeks ago and this is another - inspired by my playing with the distress inks.

We also had some transfer sheets in from Debbie Moore vintage chic collection. I tried these on the top so that items of clothing can be customized (problem was you could only use fabric with a low cotton content so that ruled out T shirts). I found by doing light transfers you could get many uses out of each transfer as I showed on the equipment roll and the bag. The pink I haven't made into anything yet but wanted to try them out on coloured fabric - although they also transferred well onto my turquoise ironing board cover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment