Friday 24 July 2015

Since returning from my holiday in Pembrokeshire I have had very little time for crafting being very busy coordinating our village summer fayre which is tomorrow. Hopefully all will be back to normal next week and I'll have more to share with you.
Lorraine and I did go to a retailers workshop at creative expressions and so I have those cards to show you. We had the morning with John Lockwood and the decoupage papers, then the afternoon with Phil Martin and the coordinating cosmic shimmer products. We thought some colours were better than others for matching well in the various products Lorraine's Jade being better than my lilac. Anyway below are examples of what we did.


My holiday was good although the weather was not as good as that at home but what was nice was sharing the first weekend with my son his wife and our grandson who we don't see much of.
For those of you who are interested this is a picture of him then.



No comments:

Post a Comment