Tuesday 11 March 2014

Creative Palette & Birthday Cards

Hi everyone
Sorry not to have posted for a few days. It was my birthday last week and a few friends and customers sent me handmade cards which I enclose a picture of.


I have been busy with the New Creative Palette from Stampendous. Initially it was trying it out with all sorts of paints etc. (good way of using up old stuff) then I stamped some new stamps from Creative Expressions which have dies to go with them - trouble is stamps are in not the dies... so I'm waiting to finish them. I was then lucky in that the stamps for the new creative stamping magazine "Birdsong" came in. ( They were always supposed to send us them a couple of weeks before we get the mags but this is the first time it has actually happened!) Magazine due out 21st March. So I have used them on a few of my backgrounds. I am continually working on these around this weeks workshops and will be demonstrating them with other things at this weekend's Demo weekend. A few examples are shown below.





Hopefully more ideas will follow soon.
Do come and see us at the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment