Wednesday 5 March 2014

Dreamweaver Accreditation

I have been very busy over the last few days with my project for my Dreamweaver Accreditation following the course I did the weekend before. The project was sent to Lynell Harlow from Dreamweaver and I have now received confirmation that I have passed and so I thought it was time I shared with you what I have been working on
We were given these two stencils and told to use the methods we had covered in the course.



I was working on glossy black paste for most of them but used glossy gold on the black card. I then coloured with mica  on both dry and wet paste & used the "molten magic" technique on some. The lilac/ purple cards used glitter instead of mica.
To learn more come on one of my Stencil workshops. If you are interested in learning more and wish to do a course yourself on stencilling please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cards, I like the way that you have used different techniques in the empty space, and is that young Harry in the photograph?

    ReplyDelete