Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hi Everyone
Sorry it's been so long since I last posted - been meaning to for days now and then something else always crops up. The other thing is that I have been so busy darting about - playing with one new thing after another that I haven't completed many cards recently. That must change over the next week as I get my new workshop boards ready for the new list which should be out by the end of the week. The one I am most advanced with is the "Spanish collection" dies and stamps from Sue Wilson which are shown below. There is still a lot more I want to do with these but that will be on hold for a few days whilst I look at other things. I used the Creative Palette from Stampendous for the background to the butterfly stamped images.


 After doing a Stencil workshop with my monthly Thursday group I decided to try out the new Dreamweaver sailboat stencil. Tried a number of ways - still have to decide which we do on the workshop but some of the samples are below.


Well must go and open the shop now. Hopefully there will be more by the end of the week as more workshop boards are prepared
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment