Friday 26 February 2016

creative stamping 29 - Family Celebrations

I have been looking at different ways of using sakura aquarel pencils and the koi brushpens for this workshop. There are also a number of masked ideas using the mask it sheets from woodware which we stock. Hope you like the ideas.

The magazine stamps are good in that they have many relatives on them although I am disappointed that there isn't a "grand".
Must admit after the trade show at the nec at the beginning of this week I haven't made a single card! The board was done in the week before we went. I'd scheduled various oddments for the last 2 week s  just in case I was too busy to do anything else but at least I managed to get a few ideas together for this board!
The full day workshop on this is on 8th March and afternoon of 9th March.

No comments:

Post a Comment