Thursday 4 February 2016

Stampendous Animal Magic

I definitely am having a slow new year - hence the delay in posting - sorry.

I have been working with the new dies and stamps from Stampendous. Namely the Rabbits and the bird which I have added to my dogs - which I just love using. I have used each with the pop up die system but then with other backgrounds including some backgrounds produced with their creative palette and old paints including a bit of frantage when I could, so a real stampendous workshop!

I tend to do quite simple fronts to the pop up cards



The middle row above used the creative palette backgrounds ( as I mentioned this is great for using up all of your old paints), and the bottom row was a masking exercise using the stencils provoided with the stamps.
 Then I couldn't resist using the horse again!

1 comment: