Sunday 14 February 2016

Versatile dies

I have been trying different ways with some of the creative expression dies recently. You will have seen other variations on previous cards so look back to view the full versatility of some of these dies.
Ok so its annoys me as well that the flowers in the centre don't form a perfect circle!. That's because I used 3 groups of the 3flowers dies then decided I didn't like the gaps so I added extra flowers in the gaps - so now it looks as though it should be a circle but isn't .....the idea is there though for us all to improve on.
The bird is from stampendous - another to add to animal magic. The lady and the flower basket (good if you like colouring in) are from the creative stamping magazine stamps. Butterfly is a Marianne die.

No comments:

Post a Comment