Tuesday 25 February 2014

I've been having a busy time lately. First of all we had the trade show which I mentioned on my last post. In order to show you the new products I have purchased I will be doing a
DEMO WEEKEND on Saturday 15th March from 10 'till 5 and Sunday 16th March from 11 till 4 30.
in the shop at Laneham. We hope to see lots of you there.

Then last Friday - 21st FEB. our first grandson was born. A picture of Henry is enclosed for those who may be interested.


I then went to Skipton for a Dreamweaver Accreditation Course at Woodware for 2 long days ( 8 o'clock starts were challenging for me but I managed!)
 Lynell Harlow from Dreamweaver ran the course and we went through lots of different techniques with stencils. I had done most of them before but here we learnt the finer details of colouring etc. which I shall be able to pass on to you during my workshops.
 The boards we did during the course are shown below.

I now have a project to do in order to obtain my accreditation, so that will be next weekend's job!
Workshops during the year will include different ideas with stencils but I can also do a course if anyone is interested.

A baby card is my next project but that will have to wait until Thursday since I have a workshop to do & get ready for tomorrow. It's Creative Stamping - Timeless Opulence I have done some extra cards for this now but haven't taken a picture of the finished board yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment