Monday 10 February 2014

 I Think the only completed workshop board I haven't shown you  is the creative stamping "Celebrations".
We have done the workshops on these now but in case you purchased the magazine which includes the sheet of stamps I thought you might like to see how I've used them. I still have a few copies of this magazine left so if you want one give me a call  01777 228775.


 I always do a full day workshop (as well as a half day)  using the magazine stamps and try to come up with 8 different ways / techniques using the stamps. I also used The Dreamweaver tile stencil, Nellies heart die cuts and some spellbinder nestabilities. The bottle & glasses on the tile was dipped into a melt pot to create a glass effect. Rocking horses were flat decoupaged then covered with 2 -3 layers of clear powder with a little of the Stampendous tinsel pink / blue powder sprinkled in the top layer.

Now I've caught up with myself and the workshop boards prepared I won't be posting quite so often. This week I am continuing work on the current issue of creative stamping "Timeless Opulence" so should have the board ready to show you by Thursday evening
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment